The WGA is now accepting nominations for the 2012 Board of Directors election. Click here to go to the elections page and nominate the WGA member(s) you would like to have serve on the Board.
Six positions on the Board of Directors are up for election this year. These positions are currently held by the following individuals:
- Peter Quella (labrat_wr)
- Shane Heule (-cheeto-)
- Brian Kling (Team Black-Cat)
- Justin Korpal (KORPL)
- David Secondino (Team DeeJay)
- Jay Sampson (TyeDyeSkyGuy)
Due to a recent resignation, the sixth place winner will serve a one year term, which is the remainder of the vacated position.
Barry Butrymowicz and Dave Secondino (who will not be seeking reelection) will be assisting with the administration/execution of the election. Some general notes about this phase of the Board of Directors election process:
- Individuals must receive two nominations to appear on the ballot when voting for the Board begins.
- Individuals receiving one nomination will be contacted via email to determine if they are interested in serving on the Board. If they are, their name will be placed on the elections page in a list of individuals who have one nomination and are looking for a second.
- Please do not nominate individuals who are not eligible.
- To serve on the Board, individuals must be WGA members and meet other eligibility requirements (including being at least 21 years of age) outlined in the WGA bylaws.
- You are not allowed to nominate yourself.
- Nominations will be accepted until January 31, 2012 at 11:59pm. At this time, voting for the Board of Directors positions will begin and continue until 11:59pm on February 13th.
If you have any questions about this phase of the Board of Directors election process, post them inthis forum topic.