The Wisconsin Geocaching Association

  Login or Register

Website Navigation

62.png Home

49.png Information Center
26.png WGA Newsletters
24.png Reviewer's Words
53.png Presentation Resources
39.png Geocaching Files
27.png Bookmarks
56.png Location Rules and Regs
49.png BOD Info Center

17.png Forums
16.png New Posts
20.png Unanswered Posts

calendar_day.png Upcoming Events
mapicon.png Map
29.png Calendar
11.png Submit Event

mapicon.png WGA State Park CachesNew content !

shield_star.png Cache of the Month
mapicon.png Past Winners Map

LonelyCache.png Lonely Cache Game
mapicon.png Current Map
26.png Scoreboard
11.png Submit Report

rescueiconsm.png Cache Rescue
11.png Submit a Mission

icon_community.gif Members
27.png Your Account
47.png Private Messages
contact_blue.png WGA Member Map
Geocaching_LIVE_poweredby_16.png GC.COM Authorization

icon_members.gif News
tree-T.gif Topics
tree-T.gif Archives
tree-L.gif Submit News

image_cultured.png Photo Gallery
tree-T.gif Updates
tree-L.gif Popular

shield.png Fun Stuff
28.png Recent Logs
TB.gif Picnic to Picnic TB Race Standings
TB.gif WGA Hauler

49.png Board of Directors
 
Contact Us

 
Facebook

Wisconsin Geocaching Association

 
Follow Us

Twitter Button

 
Subscribe to Newsletter

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
 
Geocaching.com Search
View Search Syntax
 
COTM
Winner -
August 2014 Northern Zone:
WSQ Gordon Cemetery

Winner -
August 2014 Northeast Zone:
Trout Haven

Winner -
August 2014 West Central Zone:
WISCONSIN DELORME CHALLENGE

Winner -
August 2014 South Central Zone:
Capitol Punishment

Winner -
August 2014 Southeast Zone:
Wisconsin Homestead - Emslie Farm

Winner -
August 2014 Series of the Month:
Classic Childrens Books


More Info >>>

 
 
Wisconsin Geocaching Association: Forums
 

 

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
Hitman4
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-10-31
Posts: 1406
Location: Appleton, WI.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

once again I can't count. sigh

so I will take the FTP now

_________________
Don\'t look back...
The Hit Squad is behind you! 
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman4
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-10-31
Posts: 1406
Location: Appleton, WI.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

re: Candy Crush... finally passed 70 and am now on 77. Really doubt I will ever see 208.

_________________
Don\'t look back...
The Hit Squad is behind you! 
View user's profile Send private message
zoesbrother
WGA Member



Joined: 2007-12-31
Posts: 6207
Location: On my pedal bike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Lacknothing wrote:
blue_cougar54494 wrote:
3 months until Christmas!


I cannot even thing about that! I am in Florida right now....will be in Africa next week and then marrying off son #2 in November. Christmas....oh my...


A little birdy told me your taking me with you to Africa. So I guess I shall pack my bag.
 
View user's profile Send private message
Lacknothing
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-07-04
Posts: 2444

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hitman4 wrote:
once again I can't count. sigh

so I will take the FTP now


Do we need to get tutoring for you in math?
 
View user's profile Send private message
Lacknothing
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-07-04
Posts: 2444

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

zoesbrother wrote:
Lacknothing wrote:
blue_cougar54494 wrote:
3 months until Christmas!


I cannot even thing about that! I am in Florida right now....will be in Africa next week and then marrying off son #2 in November. Christmas....oh my...


A little birdy told me your taking me with you to Africa. So I guess I shall pack my bag.


As long as you can weigh less than five pounds I think it will work out.
 
View user's profile Send private message
zoesbrother
WGA Member



Joined: 2007-12-31
Posts: 6207
Location: On my pedal bike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Lacknothing wrote:
zoesbrother wrote:
Lacknothing wrote:
blue_cougar54494 wrote:
3 months until Christmas!


I cannot even thing about that! I am in Florida right now....will be in Africa next week and then marrying off son #2 in November. Christmas....oh my...


A little birdy told me your taking me with you to Africa. So I guess I shall pack my bag.


As long as you can weigh less than five pounds I think it will work out.


Well Mr.Nerd is under 5lbs.
 
View user's profile Send private message
Lacknothing
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-07-04
Posts: 2444

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

zoesbrother wrote:
Lacknothing wrote:
zoesbrother wrote:
Lacknothing wrote:
blue_cougar54494 wrote:
3 months until Christmas!


I cannot even thing about that! I am in Florida right now....will be in Africa next week and then marrying off son #2 in November. Christmas....oh my...


A little birdy told me your taking me with you to Africa. So I guess I shall pack my bag.


As long as you can weigh less than five pounds I think it will work out.


Well Mr.Nerd is under 5lbs.


Than Mr. Nerd may go with me!
 
View user's profile Send private message
beccaday
WGA Secretary
WGA Secretary



Joined: 2010-09-22
Posts: 3697
Location: Waukesha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hitman4 wrote:
re: Candy Crush... finally passed 70 and am now on 77. Really doubt I will ever see 208.


You guys are like drug pushers, only really it's candy crushers. After all this talk about this game I decided to check it out. Yup, it's highly addicting. I think I'm on 22. Ugh! I should really get an early intervention before things really get out of hand.
 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
blue_cougar54494
WGA Member



Joined: 2007-11-04
Posts: 3226
Location: Wisconsin Rapids Wi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I have been stuck on level 91 for about 2 weeks now. FRUSTRATING as all get out but yet I go back for more.

_________________
Member of the CHEAP PEEPS 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
beccaday
WGA Secretary
WGA Secretary



Joined: 2010-09-22
Posts: 3697
Location: Waukesha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well it looks like I will soon be unemployed so I'll have plenty of time to crush candy.

_________________
Not all who wander are lost, some are geocaching.

Disclaimer: This post and the contents of any links or images attached is the opinion of this poster and not that of the WGA or its Board of Directors. 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hitman4
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-10-31
Posts: 1406
Location: Appleton, WI.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

beccaday wrote:
Well it looks like I will soon be unemployed so I'll have plenty of time to crush candy.


Is this a happy or sad event?

_________________
Don\'t look back...
The Hit Squad is behind you! 
View user's profile Send private message
beccaday
WGA Secretary
WGA Secretary



Joined: 2010-09-22
Posts: 3697
Location: Waukesha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hitman4 wrote:
beccaday wrote:
Well it looks like I will soon be unemployed so I'll have plenty of time to crush candy.


Is this a happy or sad event?


Oh boy, that's hard to answer. I'm about 90% sure that I'll be quitting this week. I'm pretty hurt by what's happening to me at work this school year. If I don't place value on what I have to offer, no one else will. But it's scary to leave and not have another job lined up yet. But I'm good at what I do and hopefully it won't be long before something else comes up.
 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lacknothing
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-07-04
Posts: 2444

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

13
 
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman4
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-10-31
Posts: 1406
Location: Appleton, WI.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

beccaday wrote:
Hitman4 wrote:
beccaday wrote:
Well it looks like I will soon be unemployed so I'll have plenty of time to crush candy.


Is this a happy or sad event?

If I don't place value on what I have to offer, no one else will.


Awesome. God's best to you.

_________________
Don\'t look back...
The Hit Squad is behind you! 
View user's profile Send private message
Lacknothing
WGA Member



Joined: 2009-07-04
Posts: 2444

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well....
 
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2008 phpBB Group
:: Theme & Graphics by Daz :: Ported for PHP-Nuke by nukemods.com ::
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
 
Forums ©
 
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Parental Consent Form | contact | Comments ]

All content © 2013 Wisconsin Geocaching Association, except comments and forum entries which are property of their posters.

The Groundspeak Geocaching Logo is a registered trademark of Groundspeak, Inc. Used with permission.
 


Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the WGA Terms of Use


Distributed by Raven PHP Scripts
New code written and maintained by the RavenNuke™ TEAM


(Original PHP-Nuke Code Copyright © 2004 by Francisco Burzi)
Page Generation: 1.39 Seconds

:: fisubice phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by www.nukemods.com ::
:: fisubice Theme Recoded To 100% W3C CSS & HTML 4.01 Transitional & XHTML 1.0 Transitional Compliance by RavenNuke™ TEAM ::

:: W3C CSS Compliance Validation :: W3C HTML 4.01 Transitional Compliance Validation :: W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional Compliance Validation ::