Parts of the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Cache of the Month use the Geocaching.com Live API. .|
Cache Rescue Mission CR1799
The cache Bobs Hide may be missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Go to the coordinates listed for this cache
- Attempt to find the cache container.
- If the container is present, try to perform any maintenance necessary to allow it to be hunted again. If you are unable to repair the cache, please note what maintenance work needs to be done in your mission report.
- If the container is missing or is the cache cannot be found for some other reason (i.e. missing stages of a multicache), post a "should be archived" note for the cache on geocaching.com.
- Report on the action you have taken and get credit for your work by filing a mission report here and by posting a note on the geocaching.com cache page.
|[Verified Complete] 03/06/2013 11:46 by Administrator
|[Completed Mission] 03/04/2013 20:43 by JimandLinda
Cache Checked On: Yes
Current Cache Status: Cache container found and cache can be hunted
replaced log. AOK!
|[Approved] 02/03/2013 23:17 by Administrator
|[Submit] 02/03/2013 23:17