Parts of the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Cache of the Month use the Geocaching.com Live API. .|
Cache Rescue Mission CR1702
||Gene Shepard's Backyard
The cache Gene Shepard's Backyard may be missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Go to the coordinates listed for this cache
- Attempt to find the cache container.
- If the container is present, try to perform any maintenance necessary to allow it to be hunted again. If you are unable to repair the cache, please note what maintenance work needs to be done in your mission report.
- If the container is missing or is the cache cannot be found for some other reason (i.e. missing stages of a multicache), post a "should be archived" note for the cache on geocaching.com.
- Report on the action you have taken and get credit for your work by filing a mission report here and by posting a note on the geocaching.com cache page.
This is a verify present mission for previous finders. Please do not remove container.
|[Verified Complete] 09/23/2012 18:01 by Administrator
|[Completed Mission] 09/21/2012 20:58 by BigJim60
Cache Checked On: Yes
Current Cache Status: Cache container found and cache can be hunted
Found cache on the ground, but in good shape. I replaced it as near as I could recall to the original hide. Log is dry and has space for signatures. Cache is ready to go.
|[Approved] 09/17/2012 08:40 by Administrator
|[Submit] 09/17/2012 08:40