Parts of the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Cache of the Month use the Geocaching.com Live API. .|
Cache Rescue Mission CR1673
||The last splash
The cache The last splash may be missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Go to the coordinates listed for this cache
- Attempt to find the cache container.
- If the container is present, try to perform any maintenance necessary to allow it to be hunted again. If you are unable to repair the cache, please note what maintenance work needs to be done in your mission report.
- If the container is missing or is the cache cannot be found for some other reason (i.e. missing stages of a multicache), post a "should be archived" note for the cache on geocaching.com.
- Report on the action you have taken and get credit for your work by filing a mission report here and by posting a note on the geocaching.com cache page.
Was altoids tin on backside of electrical panel. There was for a while a letterbox directly below it on the ground but Tis was up on top
Please verify it's existence and replace if needed. I'll gladly ship a cointainer down to replenish yOur stock
|[Verified Complete] 07/27/2012 10:18 by Administrator
|[Completed Mission] 07/26/2012 11:07 by huffinpuffin2
Cache Checked On: Yes
Current Cache Status: Cache container not present
Replaced container with camo bison tube.
|[Approved] 07/23/2012 09:01 by Administrator
|[Submit] 07/22/2012 23:39