Parts of the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Cache of the Month use the Geocaching.com Live API. .|
Cache Rescue Mission CR1519
The cache The Abandoned Hilton Cache may be missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Go to the coordinates listed for this cache
- Attempt to find the cache container.
- If the container is present, try to perform any maintenance necessary to allow it to be hunted again. If you are unable to repair the cache, please note what maintenance work needs to be done in your mission report.
- If the container is missing or is the cache cannot be found for some other reason (i.e. missing stages of a multicache), post a "should be archived" note for the cache on geocaching.com.
- Report on the action you have taken and get credit for your work by filing a mission report here and by posting a note on the geocaching.com cache page.
This is a verify present mission for previous finders. Please do not remove the cache if present.
|[Verified Complete] 08/22/2012 01:14 by Administrator
|[Completed Mission] 08/21/2012 12:07 by huffinpuffin2
Cache Checked On: Yes
Current Cache Status: Cache container not present
The Hilton has been removed, and the area reclaimed to woodland status.
|[Note] 02/22/2012 08:01 by Administrator
I pleayd this loads as a kid too. Going by this video it isn't much to look at, and may even look a bit crappy, but with the cool-looking (unlike the NES version!) SMS light phaser in your hand this game is a whole lot of fun to play Still, Operation Wolf was better.
|[Approved] 10/13/2011 14:43 by Administrator
|[Submit] 10/13/2011 14:43