Parts of the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Cache of the Month use the Geocaching.com Live API. .|
Cache Rescue Mission CR1318
||Check It Out Bear Bear
The cache Check It Out Bear Bear may be missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Go to the coordinates listed for this cache
- Attempt to find the cache container.
- If the container is present, try to perform any maintenance necessary to allow it to be hunted again. If you are unable to repair the cache, please note what maintenance work needs to be done in your mission report.
- If the container is missing or is the cache cannot be found for some other reason (i.e. missing stages of a multicache), post a "should be archived" note for the cache on geocaching.com.
- Report on the action you have taken and get credit for your work by filing a mission report here and by posting a note on the geocaching.com cache page.
Note that this is a Verify present mission, and needs to be done by someone who has previously found the cache. Do not remove the cache if it is present. I suspect that this is missing, but there has only been one person DNFing it.
|[Verified Complete] 01/08/2010 14:14 by Administrator
|[Completed Mission] 01/08/2010 12:13 by Sagasu
Cache Checked On: Yes
Current Cache Status: Cache container not present
Filing jointly with huffinpuffin, who submitted the first "needs archived" log, and who searched in the same correct solve spots with me today.
|[Approved] 01/07/2010 11:53 by Administrator
|[Submit] 01/07/2010 11:53