Parts of the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Cache of the Month use the Geocaching.com Live API. .|
Cache Rescue Mission CR1246
||Iconoclast | Spoonfed
The cache Iconoclast | Spoonfed may be missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Go to the coordinates listed for this cache
- Attempt to find the cache container.
- If the container is present, try to perform any maintenance necessary to allow it to be hunted again. If you are unable to repair the cache, please note what maintenance work needs to be done in your mission report.
- If the container is missing or is the cache cannot be found for some other reason (i.e. missing stages of a multicache), post a "should be archived" note for the cache on geocaching.com.
- Report on the action you have taken and get credit for your work by filing a mission report here and by posting a note on the geocaching.com cache page.
I suspect this one may be missing. I need someone to verify that it is either there, or if it is gone to replace it.
|[Verified Complete] 05/31/2009 19:18 by Administrator
|[Completed Mission] 05/31/2009 12:20 by Sagasu
Cache Checked On: Yes
Current Cache Status: Cache container found and cache can be hunted
Sorry, I didn't know how to get to this page though it is now familiar. Had to call Alex who had the same problem initially. Details, details. Now I will remember as I found how to actually get here!
Alex will have to tweak the puzzle as he knows his original solve coordinates arer off per gotta run's log and my confirmation. The original hide spot looks to have been washed away. I also gave him a better hide spot above the flood line a couple clicks away from where the other finder(s) left the cache and covered it up.
|[Approved] 05/22/2009 17:40 by Administrator
|[Submit] 05/22/2009 14:52