|Cache of the Month Winner - June 2006|
Lone Rock Cache
Comments on this choice:
- "If someone were to approach me and ask "What is it about Geocaching that you like so much?" I would only have to take them on a trip to Lone Rock. If, after experiencing this cache, they still question my reasons: well, we would have nothing more to talk about."
- "It is a long hike with a great view at the end. We visited this cache after the tornados hit. You could see the destruction from the cache site."
- "Can't beat the view and the hike is nice."
- "Our family conquered this incredible adventure within our first month of geocaching. Call us newbies! Kids were 4 and 6 years old, but they hung in there quite well. Beautiful hike that we remember to this day, with a challenging final climb (and descent) with an awesome view!"
- "This one's long overdue for recognition. One of Wisconsin's true classics."
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners