|Cache of the Month Winner - January 2006|
Leopold Legacy Series
Comments on this choice:
- "I enjoy the nice hikes to each of the locations, the big boxes, and the great information on each cache page that gives details about the flora and fauna of each cache location in Dane County park land."
- "A great, nature-based series. Good-sized containers in very pretty locations with some history lessons to boot!"
- "It has introduced us to so many parks we never knew were in Dane county."
- "This is a great series of caches that fit the whole environmental theme well. Great cache pages, with good information, and the caches have nice stuff (purple coneflower seeds & dream catchers!)"
- "It's been over a year since I've done this series its crazy that it hasn't won COTM yet. These were some of the first few caches I ever did. I think the series is part of the reason I "got hooked". Some real jewels to be found in this series. Great views, nice trails, and it always seems there is one more to do!"
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners