|Cache of the Month Winner - June 2005|
Comments on this choice:
- "This is an fantastic hike to a cool and scary final. You will talk about it for weeks!"
- "Relatively tough terrain. A challenging hike with a fear factor (at least for us). The water level in the levee went up quite a bit from "entry" to "exit". A definite adrenaline blast. Not just another sandwich container in the woods! (even though we like those too)."
- "Great hike, interesting hide location. The cache info page is well written and makes cachers excited to visit this unique cache."
- "Great approach to the cache site - somewhat challenging terrain - nice buildup to the final descent. Anticipation! Darkness! Great fun! I'd do it again!"
- "Hands down one of the most scenic areas around."
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners