|Cache of the Month Winner - March 2005|
Comments on this choice:
- "The 6th grade honors math class did a great job on this cache. The puzzles were fun and the cache creative."
- "Out of the ordinary puzzle to get the coordinates, and different waypoint ideas too."
- "The puzzles that the 6th graders put together were awesome. I was stumped on two of them but after taking a moment to clear my mind, I solved them. Another well thought out Whitnallgps cache!!"
- "Cleverly done math quiz by 6th graders..hard to believe..nice hike into a nature pod..easy to follow letter signs to the cache..lots of fun."
- "I haven't done this one yet -- but I have solved the math and this is on my MUST DO list. It's well thought out. I'm impressed with the brains of these kids, and pleased that WhitnallGPS is including his students!"
- "We had a lot of fun with this one. Interesting idea - completing the magic squares in order to complete the coordinates. Great job WhitnallGPS and students!"
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners