|Cache of the Year Winner - Cache of the Year - 2004|
High Brass Series
by Cashing Out
Comments on this choice:
- "I consider this series a nice hike with a succession of hides increasing in difficulty to find..a challenge that takes you to a wildlife area with nice hiking trails and an opportunity to hunt five separate caches."
- "Very unique in that it is a series of completely different styles of hides, made to start out easy and eventually end with a great challenge. Wonderful natural area with great pathways."
- "Even with the cache owners standing 100 feet away from me I struggled through half of this series. After the finds it was like saying, "DUH! Why didn't I see that?" I like caches that are in your face but still hard to find. The park was a nice place to walk and the use of so many different styles of hides was great! Hootie Hoo to Boss Pat and Commander Bob for this pack of hides!"
- "Great overall series!!!"
- "There were nice walks to all stages of the cache series. The hides were very well thought out and a bit sneaky at times. I liked that they got harder as we went along the trails. It's also great that you can hunt them in any season! And the final, yikes! Thank goodness my brother was there to find it."
- "This was a terrific series. We enjoyed its twists from beginning to end."
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners