|Cache of the Month Winner - November 2004|
Constitution Cache Series (ScatterBrains 2)
Comments on this choice:
- "A cache for every president and a history lesson to match each one. Tons of creativity to be found in this series!"
- "A well thought out and well executed geo-plan! This series both educated and entertained! Not only should it get cache of the month but cache of the year!"
- "Besides the great history lessons each cache provided, each and every one of them was placed in a well thought out location. Every single cache in the series brought us to a location where we were able to say either; "Wow, I never new this existed." or "I always knew of this park, but never took the time to come here." Even though this was a single series, there was a true variety of hides that kept seekers interest throughout the hunt. This Series truely reflects the spirit of Geocaching!"
- "A great concept, very well thought out, and executed."
- "This one showed us a lot of great areas we never would have seen! That's the beauty of geocaching!"
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners