|Cache of the Month Winner - December 2003|
Little Falls Covert Cache
Comments on this choice:
- "This cache is located in one of the most amazing secret spots I have ever seen! THe owner did an excellent job hunting down this spot!"
- "This was one of my favorite caches so far. Not only was the challenge of getting to the cache awsome, the veiws from both up and down by the cach were awsome."
- "Great little hide and a beautiful spot to visit. Come on up and see us Y'all!"
- "this is a stunningly wild location very near me that I would have taken months to find without the cache. exactly what I started caching for."
- "One of the most scenic caches I've been too! Even had a really cool set of waterfalls!"
- "Found this one awhile back with a friend. Didn't know about this voting so never voted. The best part about this one was the walk through the thick cover to find this cool lil stream! This would be a great place for a picnic!! (If the weather was warmer and the bugs weren't out yet!"
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners