|Cache of the Month Winner - November 2003|
Glow In The Dark 2
by Should've Bought Him The Tie and Family
Comments on this choice:
- "This is one sequal better than the first"
- "What a blast! As we found ourselves nearing the end, we realized we didn't want to find the double-reflector and be done. We just wanted to keep following the trail of reflectors! Very clever waypoints! Not only did you need to find them, you needed to figure out how they worked! This is a cache we see ourselves doing again and again."
- "This cache is very unique from the time of day to do the cache to the clues along the way to the actually cache container. Very memorable and fun! We didn't want it to end!"
- "Did this one on Halloween night. A lot of fun - especially with friends... Some new "firsts" in geocaching on this cache!!!"
- "It was even more thought out than the first one. It took you through a beautiful park at night which isn't something we usually do. You could tell that SBHTT takes pride in their hides."
- "I love running around the trails in the dark. I hope more of this type are created."
- "A very unique qwest for an even "unique-er" cache box!"
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners