|Cache of the Month Winner - October 2003|
A Little Piece of Wilderness Loop
by "What's Next?"
Comments on this choice:
- "I like the way they set it up. You get to see most of the park with all those hidden 35mm containers, plus theres a bonus cache."
- "This was a fun cache to do because the waypoints were so clever, the terrain was challenging, and it gave you such a thorough tour of the park. It had everything a cache should have!"
- "This is a BEAUTIFUL area and a logical, well-done multi-cache. Definately worth the trip!"
- "We loved the way the scenic terrain set itself aside from many of the other cache locations we had visited."
- "Beautiful walk through the woods, and a very clever hide on each part of this multi-cache."
- "this is a great hike through the best area in green bay"
- "Great morning spent doing this in a beautiful area!!!"
- "It takes the cacher through many areas of a large beautiful wooded, hilly park. It really shows the glories of this park. Finding the park is a treasure in itself!"
- "Wow. What a cache. This one tested me in many ways. Just when I thought I was getting good. A beautiful hike! Clever hides. Clues are a must!!"
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners