|Cache of the Month Winner - October 2010 South Central Zone|
Comments on this choice:
- "Searched for this one during the winter. The combination of snow, ice and water made this location very memorable. We weren't able to to retrieve the cache till spring but it was worth the wait."
- "This was a FUN cache, requiring a bit of daring!"
- "Was physically tougher than Great Sands Dunes and I let out a solid yell when I found it."
- "This cache challenged to both body and mind."
- "This cache stands out in my memory. It's a beautiful nature area and a superbly designed cache hide. I found it during a wonderful social event in Janesville. Thanks for the fantastic hide and making the event memorable."
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners